FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPS SORRY DICKY IV JUST DELETED YOUR THREAD BY ACSIDENT .

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toastie

avatar
modmin
SHIT SORRY . STICK IT UP AGAIN . MY BAD drunken IM A LARGE TWAT


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

weardybeardy


I'd just typed a long bloody comment as well - oh well never mind!!!!!

dirty di

avatar
moderator
you just can't get the staff these days lol


_________________

FORUM MODERATOR

Toastie

avatar
modmin


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

Toastie

avatar
modmin
that was one of the vids . i was just inbeding the vids . soz WB lol not really tou


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
Race Taxi Very Happy

Have you got a jumping Bay too, Toast wink

dicky mint

avatar
oh that took ages, i only type with one finger and my tongue poking out. lol .
try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLFGPl1Kdk

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
If you've never heard the full RaceTaxi story it's well worth taking a look at the photo blog http://www.race-taxi.ch/

The chassis is T3 with T1 body grafted on top - but to make it fit, the Split shell was cut vertically cruciform style and lengthened and widened to align with the chassis - it's very subtle and an amazing piece of work smile

dicky mint

avatar
H wrote:If you've never heard the full RaceTaxi story it's well worth taking a look at the photo blog http://www.race-taxi.ch/

The chassis is T3 with T1 body grafted on top - but to make it fit, the Split shell was cut vertically cruciform style and lengthened and widened to align with the chassis - it's very subtle and an amazing piece of work smile

and goes like stink :eek:

dicky mint

avatar
now thats trotting on!
wouldnt mind taking the duke along that road, i wouldnt go fast, honest cop .

Toastie

avatar
modmin
dicky mint wrote:oh that took ages, i only type with one finger and my tongue poking out. lol .
try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLFGPl1Kdk


lol i can see you in my head . its a bit disturbing. one finger tung hanging out carzzy . we got um all smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

dicky mint

avatar
TOASTIE wrote:
dicky mint wrote:oh that took ages, i only type with one finger and my tongue poking out. lol .
try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLFGPl1Kdk


lol i can see you in my head . its a bit disturbing. one finger tung hanging out carzzy . we got um all smile

ok, it dosnt paint a very good picture i know LAF .
all this posting is wearing my finger out, and this carzzy smiley is very close to the actual thing LAF . its quite scarey really.

weardybeardy


H wrote:If you've never heard the full RaceTaxi story it's well worth taking a look at the photo blog http://www.race-taxi.ch/

The chassis is T3 with T1 body grafted on top - but to make it fit, the Split shell was cut vertically cruciform style and lengthened and widened to align with the chassis - it's very subtle and an amazing piece of work smile

Cheers H - not seen this before. Bloody awesome. Just proves its a very fine line between insanity and genius!!

Toastie

avatar
modmin
dicky mint wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:
dicky mint wrote:oh that took ages, i only type with one finger and my tongue poking out. lol .
try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLFGPl1Kdk


lol i can see you in my head . its a bit disturbing. one finger tung hanging out carzzy . we got um all smile

ok, it dosnt paint a very good picture i know LAF .
all this posting is wearing my finger out, and this carzzy smiley is very close to the actual thing LAF . its quite scarey really.


a mate of ares (fozz on heer) te's with one finger and his tung hanging out and he rites the longes ones ever . it fucking funny to watch .

where did you here about this forum mate . good to have you aboaded . we only ben going 3 months ish and its growing nicely . and met some good people . ps the club fdk has been going about 12 years ish


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

dicky mint

avatar
was via h, replied to one of his posts on volkszone.
must say its good in here, nice and friendly. i used to use club polo and a few more but i only use dubshire and this one now really. just pop in to vz every now and then.

i'll be back in a bit, need to venture out to the garage as ive run out of magners

Toastie

avatar
modmin
oo i love magners . we all were vzi , this place hapend by accident but realy works well . iv seen loads of forums slow down and get dull but this is still looking ok . ever since it stated iv noticed how most have to many rules and mods get on there high horses about every thing . there one that would rather delet a post than sort it out and its got very dull .
its spos to be un i recon . if not wy bother . and no one can tell me off about my spelling here . or if they do i dont cair , so i can post without worrying about getting ear ack .
fdk is guna take over the world smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

Toastie

avatar
modmin
i spoke to a bloke the other day (jim smith) a great great race car builder and he was told "its a good forum , there not much about vw's but they do like drinking " . i was well happy with that smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
TOASTIE wrote:i spoke to a bloke the other day (jim smith) a great great race car builder and he was told "its a good forum , there not much about vw's but they do like drinking " . i was well happy with that smile
Very Happy

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
H wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:i spoke to a bloke the other day (jim smith) a great great race car builder and he was told "its a good forum , there not much about vw's but they do like drinking " . i was well happy with that smile
Very Happy
In fact I'll drink to that I think

dicky mint

avatar
TOASTIE wrote:they do like drinking " . i was well happy with that smile

drink, drink, aaaah feck back to the garage .
it is a sound forum, everone seems chilled and not ragging folks cos their car isnt what they expect to see. dunno why folks didnt like the wheels i had on my mk2 polo but some numpties slagged em :evil: . hey ho, they were cheep LAF and i couldnt afford ats classics.

Toastie

avatar
modmin
aech to there own aint it . i dont fink i even like air cooled , and a cf is a better old van than a bay but i some how keep ending up with the shit . you make your own fun i fink , i fort the vw seen was really chilled but really there all sorts ,.just are lot and a few others seem chilled so siuts me


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

DICKIE

avatar
moderator
What thread did you delete ya numpty???


_________________
MOD SLAG!!

GARDEN GATE THIEF

Toastie

avatar
modmin
he was saying there only room for one dickie so you on the out. tou


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum