FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

H's school of pikey mechanics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grin H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 4:47 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
Want to move that Golf with the trashed inlet rubbermount?

No problem - glue the carb on with bathroom sealant and tie it down with a bit of old wire for good measure Very Happy

2grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 6:37 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
that would be considered a proper job round here Embarassed


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

3grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 6:48 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
Very Happy

4grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 7:58 pm

dicky mint

avatar
TOASTIE wrote:that would be considered a proper job round here Embarassed

lol lol lol lol

5grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 8:10 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
dicky mint wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:that would be considered a proper job round here Embarassed

lol lol lol lol


that wasnt a joke though smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

6grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 8:12 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
TOASTIE wrote:
dicky mint wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:that would be considered a proper job round here Embarassed

lol lol lol lol


that wasnt a joke though smile
lol Very Happy

7grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 8:15 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
im trying to fink of some of my top jobs to tell you but as i see them as normal they dont spring to mind


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

8grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 8:22 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
iv got one for yu - few years ago i did up a bug for a mate to sell on and the flore in the back was rotten . well a mate of are went off the spain and gave me a big tin of filler that had been sat around for years . i opened it up and it was licwid . like paint ,.so i added loads of hardener to it steared it up and poored it in to the foot wells , it fill and levaled really well smile undersealed the sit out of it and job done ,. then found staligtights hangin for it . i had to snap the buggers off and paint the underside as well .

i was quiet pleased with the result tbo smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

9grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 8:30 pm

dirty di

avatar
moderator
filler foam springs to mind wink


_________________

FORUM MODERATOR

10grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 8:36 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
TOASTIE wrote:iv got one for yu - few years ago i did up a bug for a mate to sell on and the flore in the back was rotten . well a mate of are went off the spain and gave me a big tin of filler that had been sat around for years . i opened it up and it was licwid . like paint ,.so i added loads of hardener to it steared it up and poored it in to the foot wells , it fill and levaled really well smile undersealed the sit out of it and job done ,. then found staligtights hangin for it . i had to snap the buggers off and paint the underside as well .

i was quiet pleased with the result tbo smile


lol lol lol lol lol

11grin Re: H's school of pikey mechanics on 14/6/2009, 8:47 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
i once did the bottom of a sliding door with filler foam . stuck the tube in the hole at the bottom and started the squrt . after a minit im finking this is a bigg fuckin hole , so stop and open the door and find iv practicly filled the hole t25 / t 3 before H starts . lovely devon interier sad . and had dickie there laffin . was quite funny looking back on it smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum