FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

My beetle...hehe

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 4:30 pm

the moll

2 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 4:38 pm

the moll

and now photobucket will only send stupidly small images and I am going to rip my bleeding head off and ram it up my own bottom in sheer rage and frustration

Last edited by the moll on 30/10/2009, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 4:40 pm

the moll

Wilbur

4 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 4:42 pm

Mario

the moll wrote: and now photobucket will only send stupidly small images and I am going to rip my bleeding head off and ram it up my own bottom in sheer rage and frustration

will you manage to post piccies of that too please

and why you got a hair dryer in the 1st piccy

5 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 4:49 pm

the moll

eh I love my Vespa. She's lovely and goes faster than most beetles and besides I can't drive things with 4 wheels cos I tend to lose track and end up in fields.

6 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 4:54 pm

the moll

look me astride me hairdryer......

7 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 5:26 pm

the moll

Wilbur

8 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 5:42 pm

the moll

9 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 5:45 pm

the moll

So much for the patch it up and mot job Mart thought he was buying.

10 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 5:46 pm

the moll

11 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 5:51 pm

the moll

Nearly a hundred hours to get to this point. Mart has done all this on his own after work 2 evenings a week till gone midnight. If I didn't love Wilbur so much I'd be jealous!

12 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 5:58 pm

DICKIE

Nearly a hundred hours to get to this point. Mart has done all this on his own after work 2 evenings a week till gone midnight. If I didn't love Wilbur so much I'd be jealous![/quote]

Wilbur
Ive spent many an hour on my wilbur

GARDEN GATE THIEF

13 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 6:03 pm

Mario

the moll wrote:eh I love my Vespa. She's lovely and goes faster than most beetles and besides I can't drive things with 4 wheels cos I tend to lose track and end up in fields.

i'm only pulling ya leg
i still wish i had my lambretta 150LI from when i was a kid but that went to the scarp yard in the sky after i imbeded it in the side of someones car
100 hours on the bug resto, dont worry it took me 4 n half yrs to my 66 then sold it once i finished it cos i was that pissed orf with it

14 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 6:13 pm

bullettoothtony

i'm more used to building bikes so doing a full job on a car ,well, just the time scale involved does my head in but it should be worth it. and its about 10 years since i did any work on a bug but it all comes flooding back. one step forward two steps back an all that lol

15 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 7:59 pm

Mario

bullettoothtony wrote:i'm more used to building bikes so doing a full job on a car ,well, just the time scale involved does my head in but it should be worth it. and its about 10 years since i did any work on a bug but it all comes flooding back. one step forward two steps back an all that lol

yup that'll be about right on the bug front.

i not long ago sold my mk1 Bandit 1200 and i miss her like crazy...would love to get another bike but my dodgy knee wont have it plus ive got too many bloody motors in my drive

16 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 8:03 pm

the moll

I've crashed a few scooters along the way but I'm getting used to the Vespa now. She's a 200 and so just right for me. Especially as I'm a delicate little lady!!!! Not like the other half crashing round the country on his toy.

17 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 8:04 pm

the moll

And here's one he built earlier (which he's much too modest to tell you)

18 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 9:36 pm

dicky mint

picked my new toy up last saturday, which prob explaines why ive not been on here much.

and have fun with the bug, ive not long finished mine and hes called jerry

19 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 9:45 pm

bullettoothtony

nice duke mate, i do like twins. had two rsvr's a 51 plate and a 56 plate both lovely bikes. more involving to ride than the gixxer. keep telling myself to get rid of the bike and put the money into the bug but can't bring myself to do it.

20 Re: My beetle...hehe on 30/10/2009, 9:53 pm

dicky mint

ive got a 750ss too. thing is the 916 is supposed to be a bay camper but lack of room saw to that so it sits with the other duke looking luvverly and getting polished to within an inch of its life .

21 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 8:33 pm

wonkydonkey

very nice
where abouts in hereford / herefordshire are you from
i grew up in kington (please dont hold it against me!!) and lived in the big hereford bulmers smokey joe for a few years smile

22 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 8:54 pm

dicky mint

ive friends in hereford too

honest, i really have friends

23 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 8:55 pm

Toastie

modmin
dicky mint wrote:picked my new toy up last saturday, which prob explaines why ive not been on here much.

nice one dicky smile so are you guna let me have a go ??

i wont crash a i ride like a girl sad but i am still alive so it aint to bad smile

ps if you wont just tell fuck off and il understand smile and then ban you and kick it over smile . no really just tell me to fuck off smile

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

24 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 9:02 pm

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:
dicky mint wrote:picked my new toy up last saturday, which prob explaines why ive not been on here much.

nice one dicky so are you guna let me have a go ??

i wont crash a i ride like a girl but i am still alive so it aint to bad

ps if you wont just tell fuck off and il understand and then ban you and kick it over . no really just tell me to fuck off

who knows , if its dry the weekend i might pop down to nam.

25 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 9:11 pm

Toastie

modmin
smile . i took a old mates cbr 600 out last year ., was gone about 1o mins and when i got back he was all strest out but he was worryed id bloke his bike . he didnt give a shit if i was dead or not smile

i realy want somthing big old and cheep at the mo . somethin i dont need to worry about at all so i can leave it out the back of mine and not worry about . if you come across an old dog give me a shout

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum