FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

My beetle...hehe

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 9:24 pm

dicky mint

plenty of old dogs round here .
how bigs big?

27 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 9:31 pm

Toastie

modmin
600 up . pref 1000 or so . maybe somthin i can stick strait handle bars on and look mean smile

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

28 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 9:33 pm

Toastie

modmin
and maybe old as pos for insurance purposes

NO BULLETS

29 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 9:42 pm

dicky mint

yam fj1100/1200 are good bikes, should get em on classic insurance too. or theres the zzr1100s, but youve had one of those allready if i remember.
i had a gsx1100ef untill last weekend, had an rgv tail unit, bandit 1200 rear wheel, tdm front with renthal bars. looked mean as fook but handled like a puppy on a long lead.
like a sack of shit tied up loose. .

30 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 11:54 pm

Toastie

modmin
thats gsx sounds the sort of fing . what di you get for it ?
id rather have somthing un faired , street fighter look just cuz iv aways had sports bikes before but as long as it was cheep i wouldnt mind . ye had a the zzr and it was lush but mine was so mint and clasic it was always a worry . out the back of mine aint that safe so i need to have something so cheap that i dont care . would love i nice one but storing the buggy is hare enuff .

one other option is a £1000 worth of blade or something that i could go halfs with a mate as hes got a garige and wants a spots bike , r1 blade zxr ish . he cant find the space for me but im sure he would for us . what you doing with you other one or are you keepin it ?

NO BULLETS

31 Re: My beetle...hehe on 1/11/2009, 11:56 pm

Toastie

modmin
id be happy with an old gp ? is that rite ? with the shaft drive . just want a lump that can plod me out for a spin on a Sunday relay ,. i miss bikes but dont want to get to involved with looking after it smile

NO BULLETS

32 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 4:12 pm

Mario

i missess ma 1200 Bandit
i may look at getting a chopper next year or maybe even a trike,as my knee plays oop too much so i needs that laid back stretched leg riding position

of failing that i may stop bein an old wimp and get a Gixxer 750 always got my bro's origional mk1 hooligan R1 to have a go at to get my fix

33 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 5:02 pm

DICKIE

Now now,come on boys,your all far too old for playing with young mens toys

GARDEN GATE THIEF

34 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 5:25 pm

Toastie

modmin
my mate had the R1 i used to borrow . it was truely mad .

NO BULLETS

35 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 6:21 pm

dicky mint

its the gt with the shaft, did a 550 and a 750. or the z11st with a shaft. how about a zephyr? they look effin brilliant and the 11 pulls like a train.

or for a grand you might find a gpz900. comfy and quick .
yep im keeping the other, mrs mint wont go on the 916 and she thinks the ss is comfy
i'll keep an eye out for anything that pops up and let you know. a duke supersport can be found for around a grand, might be a bit scruffy but still shitloads of fun

36 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 7:17 pm

Toastie

modmin
ye a zephyr would do smile . maybe a shiter will come up over the winter . can afored to do much at the mo tbo unless it was to good to pass up smile

NO BULLETS

37 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 10:03 pm

bullettoothtony

wonkydonkey wrote:very nice
where abouts in hereford / herefordshire are you from
i grew up in kington (please dont hold it against me!!) and lived in the big hereford bulmers smokey joe for a few years smile

we're in weobley, been here about a year. we were in dilwyn before that, but we have moved about quite a bit over the years. problem with the bikes is i like building chops but prefer riding sports bikes but can't afford both!! oh and throw in a bit of mx and i'm like a pig in shit lol

38 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 10:07 pm

dicky mint

had a few chops my self, mostly gs/z ones. had a luvverly z650 hardtail that was my fave. but also had gpz750 hardtail, gs1000 hardtail and a softail. but like you, i like sportsbikes more now.

39 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 10:14 pm

bullettoothtony

the problem i have know is that i really don't use the bike enough to keep it. i want to get back into drag racing but can't make up my mind whether to race the bike or sell it and drag the bug.

40 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 10:20 pm

wonkydonkey

bullettoothtony wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:very nice
where abouts in hereford / herefordshire are you from
i grew up in kington (please dont hold it against me!!) and lived in the big hereford bulmers smokey joe for a few years smile

we're in weobley, been here about a year. we were in dilwyn before that, but we have moved about quite a bit over the years. problem with the bikes is i like building chops but prefer riding sports bikes but can't afford both!! oh and throw in a bit of mx and i'm like a pig in shit lol

oooooo wibbley wobbly weobley know it very well is jules cafe still there?

41 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 10:25 pm

bullettoothtony

i think so, to be honest i'm rarely in the village. normally found hiding in a lock up in cinderford or at work or being tattooed or working on my mates narrow boat!! just had a thought it's no wonder i'm bloody knackered all the time lol

42 Re: My beetle...hehe on 2/11/2009, 10:39 pm

wonkydonkey

bullettoothtony wrote:i think so, to be honest i'm rarely in the village. normally found hiding in a lock up in cinderford or at work or being tattooed or working on my mates narrow boat!! just had a thought it's no wonder i'm bloody knackered all the time lol

lol!!
who do you go to for your tatts?? i gotmine done by beardy in kington but hear offmates there are a few cracking artists up the shire now smile

43 Re: My beetle...hehe on 3/11/2009, 7:25 pm

bullettoothtony

i've had work done by several people over the years but at the moment a mate of mine in ross on wye has been doing some filling in work on my arms and teaching me a bit at the same time. soon to be tattooist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum