FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

body off for the second time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 body off for the second time on 15/11/2009, 7:27 pm

bullettoothtony

still a bit more paint to get rid of before the prep work can start, a handy tip i could share is don't use a wire brush attachment on a drill when nitomorse is invloved. omfg my eyes !!!!!!! safety glasses now been purchased

2 Re: body off for the second time on 15/11/2009, 8:25 pm

dicky mint

bullettoothtony wrote:don't use a wire brush attachment on a drill when nitomorse is invloved. omfg my eyes !!!!!!! safety glasses now been purchased

sounds sore . stings enough when it gets in a cut, but in the eyes .
the bugs looking good though, what colour are you going to use?

3 Re: body off for the second time on 15/11/2009, 8:32 pm

bullettoothtony

Was going to do it hemi orange as per the general lee with 71on the door and general wilbur on the roof but having second thoughts. Probably going for a real bright neon green and doing it gasser style

4 Re: body off for the second time on 15/11/2009, 8:38 pm

dicky mint

sounds great, i nearly satin blacked mine as i love the volksrod look. satin black paint, red wheels with whitewalls and chrome trims. just thought that a roof chop was (way) beyond my abilities .

5 Re: body off for the second time on 15/11/2009, 8:47 pm

bullettoothtony

Finances will determine the look in the end as always but as long as it looks tidy and is solid then I will be happy. I'm going with the 1200 look inside with just a small headlining and black seats and carpet bright paint and stock wheels with moondiscs, unless I can find some cheap centrelines

6 Re: body off for the second time on 15/11/2009, 9:31 pm

dicky mint

thats what i wanted, just a respectable looking bug that is reliable and sturdy. im running stock wheels too at the moment but finances will dictate whats fitted over winter. but the way its going they will prob stay stock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum