FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

smile 100% A LITTLE BIT GREENER THAN IT WAS BEFORE smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

shock or susspension

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26mad Re: shock or susspension on 16/1/2010, 10:02 pm

alibabs

what is it toast can only use phone for internet at mo. Cos my lap top had a sudden shock and the screen is being fixed.

27mad Re: shock or susspension on 16/1/2010, 10:46 pm

Toastie

modmin
an adjustebale beem . very good for £95 in southhamton .

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

28mad Re: shock or susspension on 16/1/2010, 10:55 pm

alibabs

nice ill see if i can borrow next doors com tom have a look. Since some idiot punched the screen.

29mad Re: shock or susspension on 25/1/2010, 8:58 pm

adz

got an adjustable beam here dude in gloucester, got disc spindles on it but of course u can swap it to your spindles if u have drums, or convert it! it has all the callipers and discs!

it needs a new adjuster bolt as its sheared off (no biggy, just find a bolt with the right thread!)

and some numpty (not me lol), welded the shock to the tower lol

cant remember how bad the shock bit is, il find out, but as i remember it just wants the welds grinding and it would come off.

no rust on it though i dont think.

it would be cheaper than those beams tho, with the disc set up and im in gloucester.

cheeeeeeeeers
adz Very Happy

30mad Re: shock or susspension on 25/1/2010, 11:08 pm

alibabs

adz wrote:got an adjustable beam here dude in gloucester, got disc spindles on it but of course u can swap it to your spindles if u have drums, or convert it! it has all the callipers and discs!

it needs a new adjuster bolt as its sheared off (no biggy, just find a bolt with the right thread!)

and some numpty (not me lol), welded the shock to the tower lol

cant remember how bad the shock bit is, il find out, but as i remember it just wants the welds grinding and it would come off.

no rust on it though i dont think.

it would be cheaper than those beams tho, with the disc set up and im in gloucester.

cheeeeeeeeers
adz Very Happy
nice one mate defo interested got discs on front so should be ok. Barry from on here having a look for me hopefully this week to give up some advise. So soon as i spoke to him give you a shout dont no the first thing bout this sort of thing so have to rely on others still all a steep learning curve for me. Got a fucking knocking noise now so need to get it looked at and dont trust garages. So be in touch my friend. smile

31mad Re: shock or susspension on 25/1/2010, 11:15 pm

adz

no probs dude, could always do the beam cheaper anyway and il sell the disc set up seperate!

i kno what u mean, i was like that on my 1st bug, spent a small fortune on it.

been really hands on with my current one, had the beam out today on mine actually!

gota love them though Very Happy

32mad Re: shock or susspension on 25/1/2010, 11:30 pm

alibabs

adz wrote:no probs dude, could always do the beam cheaper anyway and il sell the disc set up seperate!

been really hands on with my current one, had the beam out today on mine actually!

gota love them though Very Happy
been looking for a hobby workshop so i can take things apart and have a tinker myself but everyone wants buisness rates and i cant afford that. But would defo be interested in the whole thing that way i could keep bits for spares. What do you think you would be looking for it

33mad Re: shock or susspension on 26/1/2010, 12:17 am

adz

duno, if the welded shocks thing isnt bad then £80? £50 without the bits

think thats cheap not really sure on current prices lol

p.s. best way is to just grab some spanners and start taking things off lol, just remember where it went tou

34mad Re: shock or susspension on 26/1/2010, 8:27 pm

DICKIE

adz wrote:duno, if the welded shocks thing isnt bad then £80? £50 without the bits

p.s. best way is to just grab some spanners and start taking things off lol, just remember where it went tou

Good price ad mate

GARDEN GATE THIEF

35mad Re: shock or susspension on 30/1/2010, 8:53 am

alibabs

DICKIE wrote:
adz wrote:duno, if the welded shocks thing isnt bad then £80? £50 without the bits

Good price ad mate
cheers for the offer adz but all seems to be well and just been shown how to adjust the front so going to give that ago should be fun lol

36mad Re: shock or susspension on 30/1/2010, 7:12 pm

oilyT

How did you get on?. smile

37mad Re: shock or susspension on 30/1/2010, 7:34 pm

alibabs

oilyT wrote:How did you get on?. smile
aint had chance to do it yet bud took the boy swimming and missus got called in to work so going to give it a good spray with oil and have a go next sat or sun. Ill keep ya posted ha ha. Cheers for yesterday dudedude

38mad Re: shock or susspension on 31/1/2010, 1:17 am

Mario

adz wrote:no probs dude, could always do the beam cheaper anyway and il sell the disc set up seperate!

gota love them though

what disc set up is this dude???????
King n link pin or ball joint??
if king n link pin is dropped spindles or stock spindles???
wide 5??

cheers
Mario

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum