FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

smile 100% A LITTLE BIT GREENER THAN IT WAS BEFORE smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

indicators flashin too quickly

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 indicators flashin too quickly on 8/6/2010, 10:40 am

scotty5

Just thought i would see if anyone knew anything about these.... my indicators flash too quickly for them to pass the MOT but when hazards are on they go at the correct speed... anyone had this problem before... and fixes?

2 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 8/6/2010, 5:32 pm

OOORRRR-George

bad earth! lol just wobble some wirey shit and itll sort itself out
or correct fix
actually find out where the bad earth contact is clean/repair/replace

3 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 8/6/2010, 5:38 pm

Toastie

modmin
if you dont use big enuff bulbs it can do that . like my front ones are side light bulbs , they dont take enuff power so flasher goes to quick . you can get roung tis buy sticking and extra bulb in and hiding it away somewhere

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

4 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 11/6/2010, 10:22 am

scotty5

ok cheeers guys ... george when are you back in work need to book the beetle back in for another test it failed the first time at ur place sad ...

5 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 11/6/2010, 11:06 am

OOORRRR-George

today man, well 1/2 day wink
saturday im there all day, come and do my head in about your indicators then:( lol

i missed that un the first time round, where was i then?
g

6 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 11/6/2010, 10:52 pm

scotty5

ermm well u were on holiday the week before but i booked it in for the sat as they said you would be back in ... had a pay with them again today but no luck sad
i cant drive it down to you yet for you to have a look at thou as it didnt pass the MOT dam it...!!!
how much would it cost for you guys to sort out the aim of the front lights
and if i cant get the breaks properly aligned.. how much would that be?
and just one more last one ... smile does my beetle have to have a front anti roll bar? as iv spoken to a few people that say that theres dont have one?
cheers for the advice and time hehe!

7 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 12/6/2010, 6:07 am

OOORRRR-George

pay us again? im a bit lost as to whats going on
did u let it run out of the 10 day free retest time?
an anti roll bar helps, but if removed is not a failable item.
most rip em off for an extra inch of front clearance.
where r u ? in glos? chelt?
best to give me a ring today, no one down my place is gonna wipe your arse for free, headlight aim can be a right pain. i only run around helping dubbers for next to nothing/free cuz im safe and i like dubs.
i dont know if weve even met, i dont recognise your bug.
there is no problem at all if u would like us/ me to sort your issues, did u ask before when i was away?
you can drive it down today or when ever cuz your gonna ring me and im gonna book it in for another mot (ahem cough cough) which means u can LEGALLY drive to and from us....if u get my drift, if u decide not to have that booked mot when u arrive thats your call, but your legal to drive it to me if its booked for mot wink
sweeeeet
g

8 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 12/6/2010, 8:19 am

scotty5

ha sorry that was ment to say play .. i tryed to fix them again lol!
Yeaaa had to get abit of welding done and i wasnt able to get my friend to do it quickly so its been like 3 weeks now... just looked at the date 22nd of may i was in a big crash that nite sad ha! And no i didnt ask cus it needed some welding doing so didnt have enough money to be paying foor welding!
yeaaa iv seen u a few times before ... been around a few times in my old saxo and with my friend the postman with the red alfa and the bluey 307.
Ok ill give you a call later on man! thanks for you help smile

9 Re: indicators flashin too quickly on 1/7/2010, 9:13 pm

scotty5

whayyy sorted out my indicators 2day! thanks to the help of these little things smile
now they flash at the correct speed! very pleased smile

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320304369615&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum