FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT YA THINK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHAT YA THINK on 11/2/2011, 8:36 pm

alibabs

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=57&u=14711354 farther in law showed me this its on an A plate is diesel and has few knocks and bumps and few bits of filler so has been worked faiiled test on brakes sticking and thats bout it .....................ANY IDEA WHAT IT MAY BE WORTH? AS AM HONESTLY THINKING OF BUYING IT BUT HAVENT HAD A PRICE OFF SELLER AND WOULD BE SELLER IS NOT A VW FAN ANY HELP OR ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED

2 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 11/2/2011, 10:39 pm

dicky mint

t25's are cool as fuck, especially pick-ups and crews. my mates doin a crew at the moment.
price wise i have no idea though,soz carzzy

will be cool though.

3 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 11/2/2011, 10:54 pm

alibabs

First I'd drop it dicky however I think I'd give it a quick lick of paint and then work it I think.but like I say don't no what it's worth And not sure what I'd offer surely an mot alone is worth £200 so wouldn't no what to put on top don't think I'd pay over £500 .I no the bloke got it cheap but can't work out what he paid for it carzzy

4 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 11/2/2011, 11:25 pm

the braincell

They may be cool, but it's an old battered flatbed with no MOT, I wouldn't buy it for £500.

5 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 12/2/2011, 4:24 am

DICKIE

An old flatbed it might be but its a t25 flatbed and they have a coolness of their own..
I'd leave the paint if its original and blend in whats not.
cool as fuck i reckon,do it Al Very Happy

GARDEN GATE THIEF

6 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 12/2/2011, 12:29 pm

the braincell

Yeah, but the owner doesn't know it's cool, so its silly paying more than necessary just because it happens to have a vw badge wink

7 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 12/2/2011, 12:50 pm

alibabs

I here ya Lisa but it only failed on breaks. I haven't offered him £500 waiting to see what he wants so as long as the price ain't more I feel it's worth it with an mot don't you think? Or am I being silly I honestly don't no?

8 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 12/2/2011, 2:35 pm

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:Yeah, but the owner doesn't know it's cool, so its silly paying more than necessary just because it happens to have a vw badge wink
Yeah i know that,i dont mean tell him if its worth a bit more,i meant they have their own cool rating in the vw world.
Most people love t25 pickups for their usefullness on moving shit around and they look ard as fuck done right.

GARDEN GATE THIEF

9 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 12/2/2011, 3:22 pm

Mario

dont ask me what id pay for it as im world famous for bein a tight cunt lol lol lol

10 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 12/2/2011, 3:42 pm

alibabs

lol lol

11 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 12/2/2011, 4:26 pm

alibabs

He won't budge on £850 git

12 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 15/2/2011, 10:21 am

Taze

bought a t25 panel van about 18 months ago with bit of mot n bit of tax for £800, not really anyone interested in buying it at the time, tried to sell for £1000 sold in end for 875 due to a complete lack of interest, the guy how bought it was gonna put a golf tdi engine in it, quite a specific market and definately not a quick seller, wud never buy a t25 again to try and make money on... Reckon this one with mot n tax wud fetch somewhere between £1,300-1,700 IF you cud find a buyer... Reckon 600, 650 is the price rather than 850!

13 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 15/2/2011, 11:57 am

alibabs

I prob would go to 600 But he's a gypsy and will not budge tight git wink

14 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 16/2/2011, 8:57 am

mark. RIP

Poppa Smurf
Take 600 notes round to him and take it away the smell of the cash will petsuade him

15 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 16/2/2011, 12:50 pm

DICKIE

alibabs wrote:I prob would go to 600 But he's a gypsy and will not budge tight git wink
600 notes for a stolen T25 :eek: :eek:

wink lol

GARDEN GATE THIEF

16 Re: WHAT YA THINK on 16/2/2011, 5:10 pm

alibabs

It's just borrowed I wouldn't associate with people like that.tight sod I've tried again and he won't budge Can't be stolen he's got the keysBUT I MIGHT JUST TRY HIM WITH £600 if not have seen an engine I might buy for the bug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum