FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

show us your dubs and your dailys

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 13/4/2009, 8:57 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
thats a pisser . them ones where £50 , and they flip froward and adjustable . result


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

127 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 13/4/2009, 9:01 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
TOASTIE wrote:thats a pisser . them ones where £50 , and they flip froward and adjustable . result
Cor, that's a bargain smile

Some like that would be bang on.

128 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 13/4/2009, 9:04 pm

dirty di

avatar
moderator
hey dave, just had a look at ya resto pic's, looks good (apart from a car inbedded in the side of ruby) pig 2
the car obviously means a great deal to you, i hope nothing more happens to her, makes me very angry when chavs etc have no respect or are jealous of other peeps property, maybe see you at one of the meets smile


_________________

FORUM MODERATOR

129 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 15/4/2009, 10:00 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
Can some more of Daves pics be put on here - I don't "facebook"

130 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 16/4/2009, 12:12 pm

Dave in the Ruby Bug

avatar
Hey Dirty Di - yeh Ruby and i have bonded over the last 2 years mainly coz she has taken every penny i had so couldnt afford to do anything else and as for the twat in the BMW well it happened a year ago and would you believe still isnt settled as he claim I hit him which sure you can see in the pics is bollox but thank god for AGREED VALUE insurance as they paid out 6k but of course the repairs did not cost anywhere near that so lots of new parts and a complete re spray later she is back as a Cat D write off but better than ever, just the new interiot from Spirits of the 50's next month and then we are done - ish

131 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 16/4/2009, 2:41 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
Dave in the Ruby Bug wrote:Hey Dirty Di - yeh Ruby and i have bonded over the last 2 years mainly coz she has taken every penny i had so couldnt afford to do anything else and as for the twat in the BMW well it happened a year ago and would you believe still isnt settled as he claim I hit him which sure you can see in the pics is bollox but thank god for AGREED VALUE insurance as they paid out 6k but of course the repairs did not cost anywhere near that so lots of new parts and a complete re spray later she is back as a Cat D write off but better than ever, just the new interiot from Spirits of the 50's next month and then we are done - ish
I can see that you recklessly accelerated sideways into the knobber - how could you do such a thing... Rolling Eyes

132 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 16/4/2009, 3:39 pm

Dave in the Ruby Bug

avatar
Well the great VW God got there own back as his passenger already had a back problem which came back when they hit me so the YEAR OLD BMW had its roof chopped off - bye bye Beamer bag

133 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 16/4/2009, 3:47 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
Dave in the Ruby Bug wrote:Well the great VW God got there own back as his passenger already had a back problem which came back when they hit me so the YEAR OLD BMW had its roof chopped off - bye bye Beamer bag
wink

134 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 16/4/2009, 3:59 pm

Dave in the Ruby Bug

avatar
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh just discovered not only did the chavs nick my make shift aerial ball (Red Nose from Comic Relief) but they have taken my nice valve covers off the tyres now too - lil feckers

135 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 16/4/2009, 4:00 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
Fuckers always steal valve caps - sods. :mad:

136 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 19/4/2009, 4:43 pm

the braincell

avatar
Master baiter wrote:Heres mine...
TOP....uk crew cab
BOTTOM...UK 67 split. drink

You shouldn't drink when posting pics :fight:

137 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 19/4/2009, 6:32 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
the braincell wrote:
Master baiter wrote:
Heres mine...
TOP....uk crew cab
BOTTOM...UK 67 split

You shouldn't drink when posting pics :fight:
Fixed...


...as ever wink

138 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 20/4/2009, 9:50 am

the braincell

avatar
tar H !! Very Happy

139 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 20/4/2009, 10:20 am

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
No worries Very Happy

140 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 6/6/2009, 11:35 am

dicky mint

avatar
oh well, here goes.
my old polo or minty was my daily for 3 years (sadly missed) but was a nightmare gettin three kids in the back affraid

the new polo, more kiddy friendly.

jerry, the 1302 bug. soon to change colour and be mot'd

the golf

and i know its not a dub and has only two wheels but i love it and have just finished restoing it. 1994 ducati 750ss.

hope you like. scooter

141 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 6/6/2009, 1:12 pm

H

avatar
MOSTLY LOST
I like Very Happy

Especially the Duc' Very Happy

Really must get a bike test one day :whistle:

142 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 6/6/2009, 4:39 pm

dicky mint

avatar
H wrote:I like Very Happy

Especially the Duc' Very Happy


me too, ive learnt a lot about auto electrics since i bought it lol . darn italian electronics. No .
only took about two months from start to finish, and was really quite easy(ish).
just hope the bug turns out as good, although i dont want a mint finish just a used and respectable look LAF , ie cheep.

143 Re: show us your dubs and your dailys on 6/6/2009, 4:53 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
heres one for you H . 50 cc's of mayhem :eek: scooter Very Happy


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum