FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO ............................ Paddy..............

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Here ya go matey.............

it looks like this was the old unit from inside the house before re-wire............plus i followed the main line back into the house and it plugs into a normal 13 amp socket(?)

cheers mate,appreciate your help Very Happy

Mario

i forgot to add................

all my double sockets and lights all run from this unit in my garage n workshop..

paddy

All was looking good until this bit:

Mario wrote:..........plus i followed the main line back into the house and it plugs into a normal 13 amp socket(?)

The consumer unit in the garage needs to be fed from a dedicated supply in the consumer unit in the house with a 30A breaker / fuse protecting it all. No point having a 30A fuse in the garage with a 13A socket upstream of it.

Really you need to scrap the cable feeding the garage consumer unit, and re-wire that first into a dedicated breaker / fuse in the consumer unit in the house. THEN use one of the spare 30A fuses in te garage consumer unit to be the feed for the compressor.

Make sense ?

substandard

Mario wrote:plus i followed the main line back into the house and it plugs into a normal 13 amp socket(?)

lol Quality!!

Mario

paddy wrote:All was looking good until this bit:

Mario wrote:..........plus i followed the main line back into the house and it plugs into a normal 13 amp socket(?)

The consumer unit in the garage needs to be fed from a dedicated supply in the consumer unit in the house with a 30A breaker / fuse protecting it all. No point having a 30A fuse in the garage with a 13A socket upstream of it.

Really you need to scrap the cable feeding the garage consumer unit, and re-wire that first into a dedicated breaker / fuse in the consumer unit in the house. THEN use one of the spare 30A fuses in te garage consumer unit to be the feed for the compressor.

Make sense ?

Yes matey it does and once again thanks for this ^^^.................i really hate electrics lol

paddy

No worries, Mario. I'll have a look through my old sales samples & see if I've got anything that you will need too.

Mario

paddy wrote:No worries, Mario. I'll have a look through my old sales samples & see if I've got anything that you will need too.

thanks matey Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum