FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

bertha in scotland

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 10:12 am

intosba


cheers

2 Re: bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 10:25 am

DICKIE

avatar
moderator
Fuck off..you've photoshopped that on there,that old banger would never get that far lol
Fair play mate,i bet it was lovely smile


_________________
MOD SLAG!!

GARDEN GATE THIEF

3 Re: bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 11:21 am

Mario

avatar
moderator
DICKIE wrote:Fuck off..you've photoshopped that on there,that old banger would never get that far lol
Fair play mate,i bet it was lovely smile

lol lol lol cheeky lol
dont knock it fella i gotta get down to the pod yet later in the year in ma split,if i ever get the fucking back together Rolling Eyes :fight: wink

4 Re: bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 11:21 am

dirty di

avatar
moderator
whats the van's name lol


_________________

FORUM MODERATOR

5 Re: bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 11:23 am

dirty di

avatar
moderator
spellbound wrote:
DICKIE wrote:Fuck off..you've photoshopped that on there,that old banger would never get that far lol
Fair play mate,i bet it was lovely smile

lol lol lol cheeky lol
dont knock it fella i gotta get down to the pod yet later in the year in ma split,if i ever get the fucking back together Rolling Eyes :fight: wink

we have every faith in you Very Happy i wanna meet everyone who uses this site, pig 2


_________________

FORUM MODERATOR

6 Re: bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 1:14 pm

Mario

avatar
moderator
dirty di wrote:
spellbound wrote:
DICKIE wrote:Fuck off..you've photoshopped that on there,that old banger would never get that far lol
Fair play mate,i bet it was lovely smile

lol lol lol cheeky lol
dont knock it fella i gotta get down to the pod yet later in the year in ma split,if i ever get the fucking back together Rolling Eyes :fight: wink

we have every faith in you Very Happy i wanna meet everyone who uses this site, pig 2

its not me you need the faith in :eek: lol lol
we WILL be there dont you worry, dickie is buyin me a pint or three drink lol lol lol

7 Re: bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 4:29 pm

negawskloV

avatar
dirty di wrote:whats the van's name lol

Pikey wagon ain't it lol

8 Re: bertha in scotland on 10/4/2009, 4:43 pm

dirty di

avatar
moderator
negawskloV wrote:
dirty di wrote:whats the van's name lol

Pikey wagon ain't it lol

lol lol lol


_________________

FORUM MODERATOR

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum