FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome lakefest :)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 welcome lakefest :) on 27/2/2013, 9:17 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
that was odd i was just looking at your site and getting confused about tickets smile are you here to give us a massive FDK discount smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

2 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 27/2/2013, 9:49 pm

lakefest


Thanks Toastie!

I`m afraid you missed the chance for MASSIVE discounts. Tickets were as cheap as £50 when we started selling.

Get a group together of 10 or more and you can get the group discount anyway. Its £69 per person instead of £79 :-)

Just to camp at Croft Farm (Lakefest site) cost £16 per night so over 4 nights thats £64. That means you're getting a festival for 4 quid!

3 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 27/2/2013, 10:04 pm

My left Knacker

avatar
Hello lakefest myself and my better half are having our joint hen and stag with you this year, really looking forward to it Very Happy

4 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 27/2/2013, 10:07 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
that dont sound bad when you put it like that smile although i couldnt seem me camping in Tewkesbury otherwise smile . im going to have to ponder it and maybe use a tent ...yuk .


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

5 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 28/2/2013, 3:57 pm

lakefest


My left Knacker wrote:Hello lakefest myself and my better half are having our joint hen and stag with you this year, really looking forward to it Very Happy

Toastie wrote:that dont sound bad when you put it like that smile although i couldnt seem me camping in Tewkesbury otherwise smile . im going to have to ponder it and maybe use a tent ...yuk .

Yeah!!!!

C-mon down folks the water is lovely :-) oh and the cider

6 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 28/2/2013, 4:27 pm

My left Knacker

avatar
lakefest wrote:
My left Knacker wrote:Hello lakefest myself and my better half are having our joint hen and stag with you this year, really looking forward to it Very Happy

Toastie wrote:that dont sound bad when you put it like that smile although i couldnt seem me camping in Tewkesbury otherwise smile . im going to have to ponder it and maybe use a tent ...yuk .

Yeah!!!!

C-mon down folks the water is lovely :-) oh and the cider
not sure about the water but well up for the cider, last year was a blast from what I remember

7 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 28/2/2013, 6:53 pm

DICKIE

avatar
moderator
Im going this year...someone say cider Very Happy


_________________
MOD SLAG!!

GARDEN GATE THIEF

8 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 28/2/2013, 9:14 pm

weardybeardy


Clashes with Cropredy - otherwise I'd be there.
Worth every penny just for Chas & Dave!
albino

9 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 28/2/2013, 11:16 pm

Robbo

avatar
weardybeardy wrote:Clashes with Cropredy - otherwise I'd be there.
Worth every penny just for Chas & Dave!
albino

We're off to Croppers again, too! hippy flag

10 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 1/3/2013, 12:15 am

weardybeardy


Nice one Robbo - let me have your number and we can meet on the ledge!
or the bar.

11 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 1/3/2013, 7:11 pm

dicky mint

avatar
Ya dont want to meet robbo. Hes s man of ill repute.
Always got me into allsorts of drunken shenanigans.

He he, thinking about it, hes a good lad.

12 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 1/3/2013, 9:38 pm

Robbo

avatar
weardybeardy wrote:Nice one Robbo - let me have your number and we can meet on the ledge!
or the bar.

Sounds like a plan! :thumbup:
We could meet on the ledge of the bar, that would tick both of the boxes. grin


dicky mint wrote:Ya dont want to meet robbo. Hes s man of ill repute.
Always got me into allsorts of drunken shenanigans.

He he, thinking about it, hes a good lad.

I could say the same about you, Mr Mint! carzzy

13 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 29/7/2013, 6:00 pm

My left Knacker

avatar
Not sure how many off of here are going this year (week Friday) but I contacted them today about having an area set aside for our hen and stag do, they are more than happy to do this, if FDK want a camping area together then give them a call, be good to see you folks there smile

14 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 29/7/2013, 6:55 pm

the braincell

avatar
Dont give them a discount! I bought my cheap ticket months ago! 

15 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 29/7/2013, 6:59 pm

My left Knacker

avatar
the braincell wrote:Dont give them a discount! I bought my cheap ticket months ago! 
same here Very Happy 

16 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 29/7/2013, 7:03 pm

the braincell

avatar
So we're agreed then. No cheap tix for slackers that couldn't get their arses into gear months ago! :moon: :moon: 
However, cheap tix for next year would be appreciated! And I still have my lakefest mug from last year:,XMAS,: 

17 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 30/7/2013, 7:50 pm

DICKIE

avatar
moderator
I just bought my ticket for half price.lolololololololo


_________________
MOD SLAG!!

GARDEN GATE THIEF

18 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 30/7/2013, 8:41 pm

the braincell

avatar
How????

19 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 30/7/2013, 8:55 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
got to know the right people


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

20 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 30/7/2013, 9:38 pm

the braincell

avatar
:moon: 

21 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 2/8/2013, 3:28 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
hello lakefest smile


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

22 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 2/8/2013, 4:23 pm

My left Knacker

avatar
You still going Toast?

23 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 2/8/2013, 4:28 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
:/ im not sure , i bought a ticket of a friend of a friend that couldn't make it and now he's had my cash he's not answering , went bat to the friend and its a friend of a friends mate etc so im now starting to think if been stitched up . just crossing my fingers at the mo sad


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

24 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 2/8/2013, 4:40 pm

My left Knacker

avatar
That's a bit shit chap, be good to see you there fella, you could come and visit our bar as me and H take our drinking very seriously smile

25 Re: welcome lakefest :) on 2/8/2013, 4:44 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
i will defo visit smile , just keep your fingers crossed this twat gets back to me


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum