FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

smile 100% A LITTLE BIT GREENER THAN IT WAS BEFORE smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

i like this

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: i like this on 24/1/2014, 8:43 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

avatar
I think your right

27 Re: i like this on 24/1/2014, 8:50 pm

alibabs

avatar
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:No the mot station isn't open yet and if it was your all pay double bubble for taking the piss out of my roll bar so there  



why isnt the mot station open ???


AND ITS MY FOOKIN ROLL BAR



so buggivegotacoldjammin you wanna trade your bug for my crewy ??? with cash ny way ?

28 Re: i like this on 24/1/2014, 8:55 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

avatar
Yeah your right it is your roll bar ...................just defending my ex corner ........ Sniff

29 Re: i like this on 25/1/2014, 11:30 am

bugjammin

avatar
alibabs wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:No the mot station isn't open yet and if it was your all pay double bubble for taking the piss out of my roll bar so there  



why isnt the mot station open ???


AND ITS MY FOOKIN ROLL BAR



so buggivegotacoldjammin you wanna trade your bug for my crewy ??? with cash ny way ?

lol 

 lol  I think you've been working to hard or hit your head!!

30 Re: i like this on 25/1/2014, 1:19 pm

Toastie

avatar
modmin
Working to hard lol


_________________
I CANT SPELL SO THERE  


CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile


NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

31 Re: i like this on 25/1/2014, 6:46 pm

alibabs

avatar
bugjammin wrote:
alibabs wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:No the mot station isn't open yet and if it was your all pay double bubble for taking the piss out of my roll bar so there  



why isnt the mot station open ???


AND ITS MY FOOKIN ROLL BAR



so buggivegotacoldjammin you wanna trade your bug for my crewy ??? with cash ny way ?

lol 
 lol  lol  so is that a no then to your bug and 6grand my way ?

 lol  I think you've been working to hard or hit your head!!

32 Re: i like this on 25/1/2014, 7:56 pm

bugjammin

avatar
6k ddddddddreamer

I think you've hit your head extremely hard that roll bar ain't worth that much!!!

33 I'm drunk early on 25/1/2014, 7:59 pm

bugjammin

avatar
lol 



Last edited by bugjammin on 26/1/2014, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

34 Re: i like this on 25/1/2014, 10:19 pm

alibabs

avatar
bugjammin wrote:6k ddddddddreamer

I think you've hit your head extremely hard that roll bar ain't worth that much!!!


Lol I wasn't on about the roll bar dumbass I was on about the whole crew cab silly

35 Re: i like this on 26/1/2014, 7:01 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

avatar
"edit" oval that's a bit naughty online mate

36 Re: i like this on 26/1/2014, 10:33 am

bugjammin

avatar
I changed my post rev I was drunk early last night. Think all the cold and flu tablets makes you pissed quicker.

37 Re: i like this on 27/1/2014, 7:41 pm

alibabs

avatar
bugjammin wrote:I changed my post rev I was drunk early last night. Think all the cold and flu tablets makes you pissed quicker.

What did you say what did say spoilsport you can't delete posts !!

38 Re: i like this on 27/1/2014, 10:44 pm

bugjammin

avatar
went a step to far abusing the oval!
So took it off

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum