FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

smile 100% A LITTLE BIT GREENER THAN IT WAS BEFORE smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome ghiaz

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Welcome ghiaz on 6/3/2014, 9:24 pm

alibabs

Come say hello  Very Happy 

2 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 6/3/2014, 10:26 pm

Toastie

modmin
Hello

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

3 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 6/3/2014, 11:14 pm

Ghiaz

Hi Kriminals
I'm the newest member of the forum, so thanks for the welcome!

4 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 8:07 pm

Ghiaz

Sorry for the short reply late last night........I thought I should better introduce myself!

I've been lurking around the forum for a while, since the possibility of work in Cheltenham was on the cards. Now I've just been told I won the contract and will be spending the next year down in Cheltenham.

So I plan to bring down my 61 Karmann Ghia Convertible and use it for my daily driver and thought it would be great to hook up with the local scene and meet a few good people in the process!   I will miss a lot of my local club meets due to this relocation, so it will be good to still get my VW fix.....

I may also need a local garage at some point  wink  so a few recommendations along the way will also be appreciated!

Anyway, my names Matt and I look forward to meeting a few of you in April  Very Happy

5 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 8:37 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

If you've got a boot on your car don't give it to me I'll fill it gull of water and steel your spare wheel

6 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 8:55 pm

alibabs

Ghiaz wrote:Sorry for the short reply late last night........I thought I should better introduce myself!

I've been lurking around the forum for a while, since the possibility of work in Cheltenham was on the cards. Now I've just been told I won the contract and will be spending the next year down in Cheltenham.

So I plan to bring down my 61 Karmann Ghia Convertible and use it for my daily driver and thought it would be great to hook up with the local scene and meet a few good people in the process!   I will miss a lot of my local club meets due to this relocation, so it will be good to still get my VW fix.....

I may also need a local garage at some point  wink  so a few recommendations along the way will also be appreciated!

Anyway, my names Matt and I look forward to meeting a few of you in April  Very Happy
Hey up Matt
Got any pics of the ghia ??
What contract did you win ?
What do you do for a living ?
Welcome along mate :£

7 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:16 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Has it got a Dunlop spare ?

8 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:20 pm

Ghiaz

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:If you've  got  a boot on your car don't give it to me I'll fill it gull of water and steel your spare wheel

So, explain the Mad bit of your moniker......  wink 

9 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:23 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Moniker ?

10 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:26 pm

Ghiaz

alibabs wrote:
Ghiaz wrote:Sorry for the short reply late last night........I thought I should better introduce myself!

Hey up Matt

Got a few pics (read 100s) I'll post a few soon.....although it's been more of a project for the last few years and I'm currently working on it to get it ready to be a daily! Anyway, I run my own technology consultancy business - very boring...but it pays the bills! Especially the ones I'm currently racking up on the ghia!  Very Happy 

11 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:31 pm

Ghiaz

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Moniker ?

Google is your friend!  tou 

Sorry I meant does the "mad" in "The Reverend Mad Cyril" explain your post? And no it's not a Dunlop.....but I look forward to hearing why you asked!

12 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:31 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Your a Geek then

13 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:32 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Your a Geek then

14 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:32 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

So am I see ..........torrets

15 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:34 pm

Ghiaz

....I've definitely been called worse, so thanks for the warm welcome

16 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:52 pm

alibabs

Ghiaz wrote:
alibabs wrote:

Hey up Matt

Got a few pics (read 100s) I'll post a few soon.....although it's been more of a project for the last few years and I'm currently working on it to get it ready to be a daily! Anyway, I run my own technology consultancy business - very boring...but it pays the bills! Especially the ones I'm currently racking up on the ghia!  Very Happy 
Sounds interesting Matt beats building lol

17 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 9:58 pm

Ghiaz

So, enough of me....

So, do the FDK meet regularly and get to many shows? Are any of you coming up to Volksworld?

18 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 7/3/2014, 10:30 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

It's reference to mad Cyril by the happy Mondays and the reverend comes from black grape

19 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 8/3/2014, 10:37 am

Toastie

modmin
Hello Matt , we're a pretty shabby club , we do try and meet once in a wile with the he's but mostly it's just got a pint or getting drunk at shows . Any one friendly is more than welcome to join us so hope to see you soon smile cheers t

NO BULLETS

20 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 8/3/2014, 10:48 am

Toastie

modmin
And all joking aside the rev is very helpful , see a link to his place on the mot thread . He has a ramp that anything can get on and it vw friendly . Baz is also good and can do some mad jobs , I'm not bad with wires . Allibabs will set fire to people And get rid of the body's if you need it smile

Last edited by Toastie on 8/3/2014, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

NO BULLETS

21 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 8/3/2014, 10:57 am

My left Knacker

Hello chap smile toast is bang on when he said we get drunk but he forgot we also talk bollocks at the same time! Safe

22 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 8/3/2014, 11:00 am

Toastie

modmin
Ye we defo talk some bollocks , MLK is a very Helpfull chap to

NO BULLETS

23 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 8/3/2014, 11:30 am

My left Knacker

I'm blushing now hug 

24 Re: Welcome ghiaz on 8/3/2014, 2:53 pm