FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

smile 100% A LITTLE BIT GREENER THAN IT WAS BEFORE smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

VDubbers Against Fracking

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VDubbers Against Fracking on 31/3/2014, 10:40 am

FaerieB

Hi Guys ... Hope you are all well and happy smile

I wanted to pick your brains about something. We are trying to raise awareness about the dangers of fracking to those who still don't know about it and I thought it would be really cool if every show or club website had a page or simple ad about it ... before railroading ahead with contacting the websites etc I thought it would be a good idea to contact you lovely people and see what your thoughts were .... xxx

PS until 2 months ago I thought it had something to do with fox hunting  Embarassed xxx

2 Re: VDubbers Against Fracking on 3/4/2014, 8:49 pm

alibabs

I'm not against fracking as unfortunately we are a greedy bunch for power !!

However what I am against is the red tape and rules and regs against turning food waste into methane.
I've not long finished helping build a 4 million pound bio gas plant just outside of Swindon.

The farmer can grow crops to put into digesters which produce methane
Which in my little head could go to feeding people !
However he can't take food waste from say the co-op or tescos because of health and safety as the food is classed as waste ! And not a useable product
And would have to go through the correct process to be deemed ok to make methane.
A process plant to sort waste and packaging to run the digesters I've just helped build would cost nearly 2million ,half again just so the local authorities can say yes you can use that waste that was going to land fill anyway !!! Just so they can make more money !!!

And if none of that makes sense it's cos I've written it on the phone lol

3 Re: VDubbers Against Fracking on 4/4/2014, 7:46 am

bugjammin

I am not against fracking especially if we got cheaper bills !!
The biggest issue I have with it is the possible pollution to local water it will be more expensive to clean for drinking so will put that bill up surely?? as to chemicals released by the process into the atmosphere we cause enough of this anyway so dont see the problem.! Just my opinion though!!

Last edited by bugjammin on 4/4/2014, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Info)

4 Re: VDubbers Against Fracking on 4/4/2014, 11:59 am

FaerieB

Thanks for answering guys  smile ... Can I firstly tell you that your energy bills will not go down that is absolute bullshit lies.

Can I also ask you to read this and follow the link to read further about horrendous dangers of fracking. It has not been banned in so many countries for no good reason  No 

We are being lied to and it's all in the name of greed of the top 1% of the population. There is a huge mainstream media blackout on the truth ...

http://www.businessdiscussionforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4204

xxx

5 Re: VDubbers Against Fracking on 4/4/2014, 12:54 pm

FaerieB

This 18 minute documentary is a must watch  sad x

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum