FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

v8 bug anyone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1car v8 bug anyone on 10/5/2014, 8:42 am

oilyT

interesting project for someone to finish. was on ebay wonder if it sold. carzzy 

http://www.dragzine.com/news/ebay-find-insane-turbo-v8-volkswagen-beetle-ebay-project/

2car Re: v8 bug anyone on 10/5/2014, 7:21 pm

substandard

how does it connect to the wheels???

3car Re: v8 bug anyone on 10/5/2014, 7:52 pm

bugjammin

Bet you wouldn't have to worry about heater channels with that behind you would need it to be a convertible.

Cool 

4car Re: v8 bug anyone on 12/5/2014, 7:51 pm

Ghiaz

The guy I bought my engine from sold it to put in a V8 in a buggy!!! But the time I collected the engine he had it installed, but hadn't worked out the weight ratio (let alone the power ratio) between front and rear....
But he did have a V8 Ford 32 Coupe and a newly installed V8 in his splitty! So I'm sure one of them will be seen at a few shows this summer!

5car Re: v8 bug anyone on 12/5/2014, 8:32 pm

oilyT

substandard wrote:how does it connect to the wheels???

it's a fwd auto box. smile 

6car Re: v8 bug anyone on 12/5/2014, 8:42 pm

oilyT

Ghiaz wrote:The guy I bought my engine from sold it to put in a V8 in a buggy!!! But the time I collected the engine he had it installed, but hadn't worked out the weight ratio (let alone the power ratio) between front and rear....
But he did have a V8 Ford 32 Coupe and a newly installed V8 in his splitty! So I'm sure one of them will be seen at a few shows this summer!

would of been cool to see the vert finished in a unlimited street style. smile 
look forward to see some pic's of the split and the buggy. Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum