FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

smile 100% A LITTLE BIT GREENER THAN IT WAS BEFORE smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ok sp2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ok sp2 on 1/5/2016, 6:04 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

What bands have you seen lately

2 Re: Ok sp2 on 1/5/2016, 12:15 pm

SP2

Hello mate

Seen a few and got a few more in the bag... Still mostly old school... saw Stranglers recently which was a great shout. And Ruts DC back along which is always a top gig. Got tickets for Sham 69 and Angelic Upstarts in June, and Undertones 40 tour, bit of Lloyd Cole later in the year. Got Beautiful Days tickets too which has a great line-up this year including 2 sets by the Damned, as well as James, Leftfield, Levellers and Afro Celt Sound System... Hopefully my nerves can take it... wink

What about you?

3 Re: Ok sp2 on 2/5/2016, 11:41 am

Toastie

modmin
i need to book a levelers gig , its been ages

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

4 Re: Ok sp2 on 2/5/2016, 1:53 pm

alibabs

SP2 wrote:Hello mate

Seen a few and got a few more in the bag... Still mostly old school... saw Stranglers recently which was a great shout. And Ruts DC back along which is always a top gig. Got tickets for Sham 69 and Angelic Upstarts in June, and Undertones 40 tour, bit of Lloyd Cole later in the year. Got Beautiful Days tickets too which has a great line-up this year including 2 sets by the Damned, as well as James, Leftfield, Levellers and Afro Celt Sound System... Hopefully my nerves can take it... wink

What about you?
now that sound great mate smile

5 Re: Ok sp2 on 3/5/2016, 10:45 am

Toastie

modmin
Where you seeing the levs mike ?

CARRY VAN , MOBY X7 , OCTAVIA TDi  smile

NO BULLETS

& I DON’T DANCE TO DIDO DUDE !!

http://www.choppedornot.com/

6 Re: Ok sp2 on 5/5/2016, 9:34 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Graveyard johneys. Freak show, saw demented are go at the Greece but thought the support band the intolerants were the best band of the night,where you seein sham and is it with pearsy, I mist seein Angelics cus I had the flu ha ho

7 Re: Ok sp2 on 8/5/2016, 5:25 pm

SP2

Toastie wrote:Where you seeing the levs mike ?

Got tickets for Beautiful Days mate smile

8 Re: Ok sp2 on 8/5/2016, 5:26 pm

SP2

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Graveyard johneys. Freak show, saw demented are go at the Greece but thought the support band the intolerants were the best band of the night,where you seein sham and is it with pearsy, I mist seein Angelics cus I had the flu ha ho

Yes its the 1977 line-up with Pursey, with the Angelic Upstarts as support. June 12 O2 Bristol mate...

9 Re: Ok sp2 on 4/8/2016, 4:59 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Ere you gonna see the dickies Saturday night

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum